Every Child Deserves a Healthy Breakfast
Pinnacle Food Service wants to help make sure that every child has the opportunity to start their day with a delicious and nutritious breakfast – which has been shown to improve academic performance.We have developed the Pinnacle Food Service School Breakfast Building Grant Program to help you achieve this goal.
The program is designed to help recipient schools increase student breakfast participation by providing supplemental funding to support or enhance an existing program or jump-start a new program. Individual Grants of up to $1,000 will be awarded on a rolling basis. How can the Pinnacle School Breakfast Building Grant Program help you?
- Provide funding to help put your ideas into motion
- Provide ideas on ways to jump-start your breakfast participation
- Provide support to help make your ideas come to life
What are the eligibility requirements?
- K-12 public and private schools or districts that participate in the USDA School Breakfast Program
- Eligible schools/districts must have a reimbursable breakfast ADP of less than 40% for the school or building applying for the grant to increase your breakfast program participation
- Submission of a completed grant application and a proposal describing how you intend to use the funds
What you should know:
- All necessary approvals from your school administration must be obtained prior to distribution of award or award will be void
- Award must be used solely for the purpose of increasing School Breakfast Program ADP
- Grant recipients must further agree to cooperate with Pinnacle media relations personnel
- Award recipients will be personally contacted by a Pinnacle representative
- Awarded funds must be utilized within agreed-upon time frame communicated at time of award notification
Download Important Information on our grant program by following this link: